8 Basic Skin Care Tips
Have you been thinking of ways on how to achieve healthy skin using the simplest method? It might sound odd hearing about these simple tips in getting healthier skin because they are just available at home or at the grocery.
YES! You read it right! Achieving a healthier skin doesn’t need an expensive method such as regularly going to a face spa or skin care clinic all the time. Those simple little things at home or found at the local store can be a great solution. We will share to you some of the most basic skin care tips that we know which you will be amazed and not realize that they are just at bay.
Drink Plenty of Water
Drinking sufficient water on a daily basis is the first thing one must strictly adhere to as far as the well being of the skin is concerned. One must take at least 15 to 20 glasses of water every day. Proper water intake makes sure that the blood performs its many functions properly, leading to proper circulation and absorption. And, drinking a good amount of water daily keeps the skin beautifully secure and glowing.
Regular Washing of the Skin
Bathing and washing of your skin daily are essential. One must never skip this for anything else in the world. Cleanliness of the skin is as crucial as it is for your room and your city. Only when your skin feels clean, it breathes well and stays well. These days one can go for organic beauty products to clean the skin, get rid of the dirt and dead skin accumulation. Scentless beauty products are good for the skin. Also, deodorant body soaps and anti-bacterial body soaps should not be used for daily use.
It is the most tested and tried a method of keeping the skin clean and secure from any sort of external dirt. It is also a good way of getting rid of your previously applied makeup, by the end of the day. Cleansing helps in removing residual elements on the skin, opens its pores; allowing it to breathe afresh. While regular cleansing does wonder for the skin, it is important that you should not leave the cleanser on the skin by any chance as it may become a cause of many other skin problems.
Toner is used to retaining the skin’s natural pH levels, which get hampered with the use of a cleanser. This part of your skin care routine guards the skin against bacteria and microorganisms. One can choose from a range of toners available in the market and make sure the skin is cleansed and toned properly. A small amount of toner applied on a cotton pad can be used to wipe the entire face. Be careful while addressing the sensitive eye area.
Dryness is a cause of many skin problems. And, it is only moisturizing that can keep the skin guarded against dryness. It is an extremely important element of your daily skin care regime. It helps in restoring the natural moisture, makes the skin more soft, supple and glowing. You can use a separate moisturizer for the eye area which also works as an anti-ageing agent and leads to zero eye puffing or swelling.
Whether you have dry, oily or sensitive skin, regular exfoliation gives your skin and skin tone a new life. It helps you get rid of the accumulated dead skin; leaving it in a good state. Always opt for gentle exfoliators as sometimes harsh exfoliation can aggravate acne. You must not forget to apply moisturizer post exfoliation.
Camel milk exfoliating day-peel cleans the skin and removes dead cells, gives the skin a soft, silky look, refreshes the skin texture, brightens and helps eliminate lines and wrinkles. Contains camel milk, a unique complex of crystals and prepares your skin perfectly for the next step of your treatment. Apply on skin, Moistened fingertips with water and rub gently for about one minute, Rinse off thoroughly with water. This is by far the best day time treatment for exfoliation that we have found out in the cosmetic industry today.
Use a Sunscreen
It is always advisable to use a sunscreen. It is a kind of skin protection that you must not miss. Choose sunscreens as per your skin type otherwise, it won’t be of any help. It guards the skin against UV rays and must be applied after regular intervals depending upon your daily sun exposure. Use trusted brands that provide UVA and UVB level of protection and are SPF 15 and more always.
Skin Care for Acne Prone Skin
If you have acne prone skin then you must deal with your skin cleansing and exfoliation differently. You must accept that your skin problem needs proper care and pamper it with love. Use beauty products that are designed for acne-prone skin. If you have an acne prone skin, it is always advisable to always consult your dermatologist.
Camel milk-based products had been proven effective in maintaining a healthier younger looking skin. For these, we recommend the following skin care products that have natural ingredients and camel milk as the main ingredient.
- Camel milk beauty serum. This serum gives your skin a younger look. Simply massage it on your face until it is fully absorbed and afterwards, you will notice that your skin becomes so smooth and feels flexible supply.
- Desert glow-camel milk moisturizing body lotion. This unique body lotion is a combination of natural ingredients such as the camel milk, jojoba oil, almond oil, grape seed oil, wheat germ, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E which is a great antioxidant.
- Camel milk exfoliating day-peel. It helps remove dead cells leaving your skin silky soft. It also helps eliminate lines and wrinkles on your face.
- Liquid wonder soap or the camel milk liquid soap. One of the best liquid soaps that we have tried and tested! It’s very refreshing and relaxing feel after every bath. You will definitely love the scent after taking during and after taking a bath with this liquid soap.
- Midnight oasis or the camel milk nourishing cream. This moisturizer compliments your day cream, it is best applied during night time. You will wake up feeling renewed.
- Wonder soap or camel milk bar soap. It has essential oils and herbal essences, minerals, proteins, iron, calcium, and potassium which when applied to your skin leaves you a fresh, young and well-nourished skin.
- Natural wonder or the camel milk moisturizing cream. This moisturizer has a thick texture. It helps lighten dark spots, help eliminate wrinkles, and leaves you a healthy skin because it contains Vitamin E, almond oil, jojoba oil and other healthy ingredients.
Do you have that youthful glow on your skin? Share to us your experience and deepest secrets! Let other women be a fan, be a mentor! Join our discussions about sharing beauty secrets. Link to the club