Finding a way how to get rid of puffiness under the eyes without spending a lot of money is akin to finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow for some people, less they know that there are simple products out there that offer a great solution. Some people say it is impossible and simply point towards the nearest plastic surgeon’s office. The fact is, you just apply the right product and maintain a healthy lifestyle, and you will be able to get rid of puffiness under your eyes.
Are you always bothered by puffy eyes in the morning? Don’t worry because we will share to you some of the most effective ways on how to get rid of puffiness under your eyes on a budget.
Read About It, Try It
For most of our clients, we offer the camel milk nourishing cream. This is by far the most effective moisturizer that is rich and unique that we found to be very effective in order to achieve healthy skin. This works especially to those who have dry skin. The ingredients help to nourish, the skin and make it firmer and renew tissues.
When you apply the camel milk nourishing cream on your face at night, your skin feels so soft and moisturized during the day leaving you a fresher look with no puffy eyes.
There are horror stories about skin care gone wrong, but those are mainly just scare tactics. The Internet is a great resource to research and learn about new skin care types that can really help reduce under-eye puffiness.
And home remedies are great too. They are the usually cheap ways that people can use to get rid of puffiness under the eyes while boosting their skin’s health and appearance.
A few DIY under eye cures include:
- Placing used tea bags over each eye to help reduce puffiness
- Massaging the area around eyes with ice (this stimulates circulation)
- Give a facial and top it off with cucumber slices to help moisturize the eye area
- Always remove makeup each night before sleep
- Drink eight glasses of water
- Eat healthy
- Exercise four times a week
- Sleep at least seven hours a week
- Applying camel milk nourishing cream before going to bed
What causes puffy under eyes?
Puffiness or bags under the eyes have many causes. Some of which includes inherited tendencies. Puffy eyes caused by aging also probably would require a cosmetic solution. Many temporary remedies can help reduce the swollen look around eyes, such as using eye drops for irritation caused by allergies, if appropriate.
How do you reduce bags under your eyes?
- First, know what actually causes dark circles
- Then understand what causes bags under the eyes
- Start wearing sunscreen around your eye area now
- Freeze tea bags or a wet spoon and let them sit over your eyes
- For severe bags under your eyes, head to your dermatologist or medical spa
How do I prevent eye bags?
This will help to reduce swelling. Brew two green tea bags and let them cool. Lay them across your eyes for about 10 minutes to promote circulation and reduce puffiness. Elevate the head while sleeping, and let gravity do the work of preventing fluid buildup.
Can stress cause puffy eyes?
A bad night’s sleep can lead to puffiness around the eye area in the morning especially if you’re stressed. Know that stress causes changes to the salt balance in the body and if salt balances are off, your eyes can retain water as a result and swell.
How do you get rid of puffy eyes fast?
- Apply a cold compress. A cold compress can help reduce swelling
- Apply cucumber slices or tea bags
- Gently tap or massage the area to stimulate blood flow
- Apply witch hazel
- Use an eye roller
- Apply a chilled homemade face packs cream or serum
Are puffy eyes a sign of kidney failure?
This puffiness around your eyes can be due to the fact that your kidneys are leaking a large amount of protein in the urine, rather than keeping it in the body.
Why are my eyes puffy every morning?
Puffy eyes may be a side effect of some types of hyperthyroidism—an overactive thyroid. You may get thickening of the fat around your eyes, which causes puffiness. If your eyes are puffier when you wake up in the morning, it may be due to fluid retention, called edema.
Can drinking too much water cause puffy eyes?
Irregular sleep or getting too much or too little sleep may cause a person’s body to retain fluid. Eating too much salt or having a diet that is high in salt can make the body retain more fluid. Drinking too much alcohol can cause dehydration.
Can dehydration cause puffy eyes?
Symptoms of dry eyes include irritation, excess watering, blurred vision and feeling foreign matter in the eye. As a symptom of dehydration, the best treatment for dry eye is rehydrating by drinking plenty of water. As with dry eye, eye strain caused by dehydration can result when the eye is not properly lubricated.
How can I wake up without puffy eyes?
- Many temporary remedies can help reduce the swollen look around eyes, such as:
- Using eye drops for irritation caused by allergies, if appropriate.
- Drinking ample fluid to prevent dehydration.
- Applying iced compresses when your lids are swollen.
- Applying cucumber slices or chilled tea bags over closed eyes.
See? There are a lot of things right there that can help start making those under eye problems go away.
Use Creams to Rejuvenate
Sticking to the Do-It-Yourself kick will only work so long. The skin needs vitamins and minerals. Without them, the skin begins to break down which can cause fine lines around the eyes. A lack of nutrients can also cause the eyes to appear puffy.
Finding a face wash is step one. Again, this does not have to break the bank. Just make sure that it works well with your skin tone. Second, find a moisturizer that isn’t going to make the skin too oily.
Some people turn their noses up at an under eye cream. While there are eye creams on the market that aren’t the best, that does not mean that you can’t find a great cream. Again, use the Internet.