Warts must be addressed as soon as possible because warts may affect our appearance and thereby lessen our confidence. In addition, pain or itching can occur (especially when they are on your foot). Natural home remedies for warts is also the best solution on how to get rid of it.
So, what are warts?
Warts are skin growth caused by a viral infection of the virus, specifically the human papilloma virus.
They are benign swelling of the skin, which are usually caused by a virus (human papilloma virus). Warts are common; almost everyone gets them because the wart virus can be everywhere. It is especially common in humid environments, such as a swimming pool and gymnasiums. Warts have different shapes and sizes but they usually appear as small bumps. Here are the different types of warts:
Types of warts
- Ordinary warts. These can appear in different parts of the body. Such warts mostly can be found on the hands. They usually have a round shape and is colored brown or gray.
- Flat Warts. These are more localized in the face, arms and legs. They are small and flat, hence the name. Usually created with razor shaving.
- Foot Warts. Found on the feet and kind of resembles thick leather. They can be very painful.
- Genital warts.These appear in and around the genital areas or between the thighs.
- Periungual Warts.Can be found on fingernails or toes. They have an irregular surface and can sometimes resemble tree bark forming around your nails.
- Filiform Warts. Usually, these types of warts appear around the mouth and nose.
6 Natural Home Remedies for Warts
- Lemon rind. Cut a piece of lemon skin larger than the wart you intent to treat. Put the lemon skin above warts and then seal using a bandage. Every day change the skin of the lemon, keeping the wart covered as much time as possible.
- Basil. Put basil under warts and then also seal with a bandage so that it will not be exposed to water/moisture. Repeat this every day for about a week.
- Carrots. Cut carrots finely and mix with olive oil, creating a homogeneous mixture. Put prepared mixture on warts twice a day for 30 minutes. Do this for two or three weeks.
- Eat foods that strengthen the immune system. Examples are garlic, sweet potatoes, whole grain bread, sunflower seeds and rice.
- Use lemon juice. Squeeze lemon juice on warts and cover with fresh onions. Do this for 30 minutes once a day over two or three weeks.
- Coconut juice.Wet warts with coconut juice. Coconut juice contains enzymes that can possibly dissolve warts.
Some use salicylic acid in order to get rid of their warts, but this will dry up the skin, be sure to apply a camel milk based lotion afterwards in order to preserve the skin’s moisture and proper glow.
What is the fastest way to get rid of warts?
In order to treat warts, soak it for 10 to 15 minutes (you can do this in the shower or bath), file away the dead warty skin with an emery board or pumice stone, and apply the salicylic acid. Do this once or twice a day for 12 weeks.
Does apple cider vinegar kill warts?
The idea that apple cider vinegar can be used to treat warts has withstood the test of time. Vinegar is an acid, so it can kill some types of bacteria and viruses on contact. The vinegar burns and slowly destroys the infected skin, causing the wart to fall off, similar to how salicylic acid works.
Can Duct Tape Get Rid of Warts?
- Apply a small piece of duct tape directly to the area of your wart and go about your day.
- Once every three to six days, remove the duct tape and rub the wart with an emery board or pumice stone.
- Replace the duct tape with a new piece after 10 to 12 hours of air exposure.
How do you remove warts naturally?
- Banana peels are a great natural remedy for removing warts. …
- Use a cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar, leave overnight, and apply daily.
- Rub some honey directly on the wart, and cover with a Band-Aid, leave overnight
How do you get rid of warts overnight?
Apple cider vinegar is a mild acid that may help to burn off the wart while attacking the virus. Create a mixture of two parts apple cider vinegar and one part water. Soak a cotton ball in the mixture and apply to the wart. Tape or bandage it in place overnight.
Can I cut off a wart?
Whatever you do, do not try to cut off a plantar wart yourself because you may injure yourself and cuts in your skin allow warts to spread.
How long do you keep apple cider vinegar on a wart?
The wart might fall off within 1 to 2 weeks. Continuing to use apple cider vinegar for a few days after this may prevent the skin cells that caused the previous wart from shedding and growing elsewhere.
Does baking soda kill warts?
Dissolve a teaspoon of baking soda in water. Wash the wart with this solution and let it dry with the baking soda still on it. Repeat this until the wart is gone. Basil has many anti-viral components that work wonders in removing the wart.
How long do warts last untreated?
The bad thing is that it takes time for them to disappear. Three out of 10 warts will go on their own in 10 weeks. Within two years, two-thirds of all warts will go without treatment. But if you’ve still got them after two years they are less likely to go on their own.
Why do warts keep coming back?
Your body’s immune system can usually get rid of any tiny bits of wart that may be left after a wart has been treated. Genital warts are more likely to come back because there’s no cure for the virus that causes them. They also may come back because warts are more difficult to control in a moist environment. Reader’s Digest also has recommendations on home remedies for warts.
How do you get rid of HPV warts at home?
Apple cider vinegar may treat genital warts at home. It’s similar to prescription medications that use acidic ingredients to kill off the virus. You can soak a Q-tip, cotton ball, or gauze in apple cider vinegar and apply it to warts.
How can I boost my immune system to fight warts?
Taking steps to boost your immune system may help to reduce the incidence of warts. Here are some ways you can keep your immune system strong: Eat a healthy diet filled with fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Exercise regularly to maintain excellent heart health.
We do recommend that you also use natural camel milk products such as the following items because camel milk was proven to effectively promote healthier skin.
Camel milk beauty serum.
A velvety serum that is quickly absorbed and acts on several levels to protect the skin. Developed with innovative technology. Based on camel milk and concentrated extract of a rich variety of active ingredients. A powerful serum that gives the skin a young look and a sense of flexibility Directions: Wash your face with water and soap and wipe with a towel. Apply the serum to the skin and massage until fully absorbed.
Desert glow-camel milk moisturizing body lotion.
Unique body lotion for maintaining healthy skin a Gentle fragrance body lotion that stays with you throughout the day, easily absorbed, Gives the skin a soft smooth look, a unique formula containing camel milk, almond oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, grape seed oil. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, and vitamin. E (anti-oxidant). Desert glow body lotion nourishes and enriches the skin.
Desert dream-camel milk exfoliation-master peeling.
Camel milk exfoliating day-peel. Daily Peeling cleans the skin and removes dead cells, gives the skin a soft, silky look, refreshes the skin texture, brightens and helps eliminate lines and wrinkles. Contains camel milk, a unique complex of crystals and prepares your skin perfectly for the next step of your treatment. Apply on skin, Moistened fingertips with water and rub gently for about one minute, Rinse off thoroughly with water.
Liquid wonder soap-camel milk liquid soap. Liquid soap – camel milk.
For daily care and maintaining healthy skin. Liquid soap with a pleasant and relaxing scent. Cleanses nourishes and enriches the skin with moisture, gives flexibility and leaves a lasting odor.
Midnight oasis- camel milk nourishing cream.
Nourishing cream – camel milk. A moisturizer rich and unique nourishing cream. For healthy skin. For especially dry skin. Developed as a complementary cream to the moisturizer for nighttime. Contains essential ingredients that help nourish, firmer and supplant skin, promotes metabolism and renews tissues.
Wonder soap, camel milk bar soap.
A unique solid soap from camel milk, herbal essences and essential oils. Contains Minerals, proteins, iron, potassium and calcium. Lactic acid helps to peel away the dead skin cells and expose the young skin cells, which makes the skin smooth, fresh and young. Lactose is one of the main camel milk ingredients and nourishes the skin. Casein is a special protein found in camel milk and maintains moisture and freshness of the skin. Daily use of camel milk bar soap, keeps the skin healthy and fresh.
Natural wonder, Camel milk moisturizing cream.
A unique moisturizer based on camel milk. And a concentrated extract of a rich variety of active ingredients to maintain healthy skin, lighten skin spots and treat wrinkles. With a thick texture that leaves a matte finish. Enriched with jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, grape seed oil, almond oil and vitamin E. Suitable for all skin types. For a sense of flexibility and protection of the skin throughout the day.
Remember, there are numerous home remedies that you can try for yourself. Find out which works for you and share to us your experience!