Planning on having a vacation trip somewhere this summer? Are you prepared with all the things that you need for your big trip? We listed below the top 5 amazing beauty tips this summer
Yes summer is finally here! There is a big, big difference in the way we pack for vacation compared to a quick business trip. I am no exception. I spend a great deal of time mapping each day of impending vacations as I want to be ready for each and every possible occasion or activity that may come along (with the right outfit and shoes of course). So as you can imagine I do show up at the airport with a lot of luggage for vacation. When I am on a quick business trip, well it is a different story.
But how do I maintain to be very presentable and “beautiful” while I travel? Find out more!
Whether you’re driving to a family reunion, taking the train for a weekend getaway, or jetting halfway around the world, there’s no question that traveling is stressful. Trying to look good while you’re traveling is pretty much on the top of the stress-o-meter.
With the hassle that is to go through airport baggage claims these days, I just can’t do it. As a result, when traveling for short period of times I keep strictly to the two carry-on bags rule that the airlines have for us all. Yes, ladies I know the math: it is one purse plus one carry-on that can fit wheels first in the overhead bin. And as we are heading into summer, there are additional challenges, as I was reminded on a recent 72 hours trip into melt-you brain kind of tropical weather.
But how do we remain to be always beautiful even while we are travelling, I know travelling can at times cause stress due to lack of sleep and worries especially if they are long travels. I will be sharing some beauty tips which you will surely love. Read on these simple yet amazing beauty tips and hope you like them!
So, here are my Top 5 amazing beauty tips this summer
Tip Number #1
Select wrinkle free or almost wrinkle free clothes that you can rotate in and out for a day to-night looks. The last thing you want to deal with on the road is ironing, not to mention the quality of the irons you find in hotels. I prefer silk, cotton based blends, and linen because they mold on you as you wear them and look natural even after a 5 hours flight or on a sticky humid summer Miami-like day…
Tip Number #2
Stay hydrated both inside and out, literally. Can’t emphasize enough how important it is to drink plenty of water while traveling. Trust me, I know how easy it is to forget and ditch the water bottle and over indulge in coffee and ahhh! Those cute mixed drinks topped with the paper umbrellas. Apart from all the health implications, dehydration is your skin’s worst enemy. I always keep a face mister (a travel size under 3 oz) and a bottle of water with me at all time and use both generously when traveling.
Tip Number #3
Have the right makeup with sun protection formula with you at all times. In Los Angeles we are blessed with great weather year-around so it is easy to underestimate the importance of proper makeup on hot and humid, really really humid days.
But back to makeup and beauty tricks… I do not use foundation and boy! Was I glad about that in Miami! I have a very fair and translucid skin so all foundation look cakey and mask-like on me. After years of searching and trying I finally gave up and so I start with a quality hydrating and contouring day cream instead of foundation. Be sure to make a research on the destination, never wear foundation on a hot weather destination, a nice moisturizer applied prior to your flight is the best beauty tip!
Tip Number #4
One of the most important beauty tips or beauty secret that I am going to share with you had been personally tried and tested for several years. You must carry some camel milk products with you, not the literal camel milk that you drink, but the good stuff for the skin. I have always been carrying a small bottle of these products wherever I go in order to keep my skin soft, smooth and glowing regardless of the weather on my destination. It works great and I hope it will work for you too!
- Camel milk moisturizing body lotion. It has a gentle fragrance that gives the skin a soft and smooth look. It contains Vitamin E which is a great anti-oxidant. It also has grape seed oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, wheat germ oil, and camel milk.
- Wonder soap or camel milk bar soap. A unique solid soap from a combination of camel milk, herbal essences and essential oils. Contains iron, minerals, proteins, potassium and calcium. The lactic acid helps to peel away the dead skin cells and expose the young skin cells, which makes the skin smooth, fresh and young.
- Midnight oasis. Also named as camel milk nourishing cream. This moisturizer rich and unique nourishing cream is best for those who has a dry skin. It was developed and formulated to work with a night time moisturizer which helps in making the skin look firmer and well nourished.
- Liquid wonder soap. Camel milk liquid soap is great for daily use and can help in maintaining a healthier skin. This camel milk liquid soap has a pleasant and relaxing scent. It helps nourish and enrich the skin with the right moisture flexibility and leaves a long lasting scent that is relaxing.
- Camel milk beauty serum. Developed with innovative technology to quickly absorb by the skin. It is made from camel milk and concentrated extract of a rich variety of active ingredients. This powerful serum gives the skin a young look and a sense of flexibility that will let your skin glow regardless of the weather. Camel milk benefits are indeed numerous, that is why it was added here are one of the best beauty tips that we know could also help you become fabulous while in travel.
Tip Number #5
Do yourself a favor and do stop by your nail salon for pedicure before all your trips. You see, on the road we want to be comfortable (whatever that means to you i.e. I live in heals so flip flops are not in my arsenal) and 9 out of 10 times that would translate in your opting for some open toe shoes. Don’t spoil a perfect outing because you are self-conscious about your ‘this little piggy’… you get my drift. Having a well cleaned and pedicured toenails will prepare you for some surprises, who knows that you might need to wear some flops or open shoes, better show off a nicely pedicured toenails than not right?
Well, happy travels Girls!
What other beauty tips can you share with us? Join our Beauty Club and share to us some of your beauty tips or beauty secrets and you can get the chance to win huge discounts and be promoted on our blog! Let us hear your beauty tips today!